Learn to drive traffic to your website and customers to your door with Twitter
At WarwickTweetup we've become a place for new Tweeters to seek shelter. We love that. We also love sharing our knowledge of Twitter and showing what it can do for you and your business. We don't want to bombard you with technical jargon, so we will teach you how to get the best out of Twitter in our simple interactive workshop.
- Learn the basics during a three hour workshop.
- There's no jargon you don't need to use clever technological skills.
- There's free WiFi available for phones, laptops and tablets - tweet while you learn.
- We include coffee, a workshop booklet and lots of live examples - learn by doing!
- Benefit from the advice and tips of experienced Twitter users who tweet for their businesses constantly, with great results.
- Have fun while you're learning!
Venue: Warwick Arms
Date and time: April 23rd, 6:30pm - 10:30
For less than the price of a advert in a local paper, we can increase your website traffic and sales!
- Do need help starting a blog?
- Do you blog and need advice on how to to improve?
- Do you want to learn how we use our blog to attract traffic to our website and convert that into sales?
If you answered yes, then our blogging workshop will be perfect for you. You'll learn how to gain traffic to your website, share your knowledge with potential customers, and convert this into leads and sales. If you're blogging for yourself, you'll learn how to gain more fans and followers for your blog.
During this workshop you will:
- Gain knowledge of structure, context and call to action.
- Improve your understanding of writing online material.
- Hear how we mangage to attract new business and attract attention all with the power of words