Learn to drive traffic to your website and customers to your door with Twitter - monthly workshop or 1:1
At WarwickTweetup we've become a place for new Tweeters to seek shelter. We love that. We also love sharing our knowledge of Twitter and showing what it can do for you and your business. We don't want to bombard you with technical jargon, so we will teach you how to get the best out of Twitter in our simple interactive workshop.
- Learn the basics during a three hour workshop.
- There's no jargon you don't need to use clever technological skills.
- There's free WiFi available for phones, laptops and tablets - tweet while you learn.
- We include coffee, a workshop booklet and lots of live examples - learn by doing!
- Benefit from the advice and tips of experienced Twitter users who tweet for their businesses constantly, with great results.
- Have fun while you're learning!
Next workshop is on November 7th (details here). To be the first to hear about them SIGN UP to our emails (we'll even share some tips along the way)
For less than the price of a advert in a local paper, we can increase your website traffic and sales - monthly workshop or 1:1
- Do need help starting a blog?
- Do you blog and need advice on how to to improve?
- Do you want to learn how we use our blog to attract traffic to our website and convert that into sales?
If you answered yes, then our blogging workshop will be perfect for you. You'll learn how to gain traffic to your website, share your knowledge with potential customers, and convert this into leads and sales. If you're blogging for yourself, you'll learn how to gain more fans and followers for your blog.
During this workshop you will:
- Gain knowledge of structure, context and call to action.
- Improve your understanding of writing online material.
- Hear how we mangage to attract new business and attract attention all with the power of words
More workshops are coming. SIGN UP to our mailing list to be the first to know!
Twitter and blogging training in your business.
We know that running a business tends to take over, and we also know that leaving the office means car journeys, parking and you being away from your business. But we still want you to benefit from social media, as we're sure you do...
We come to you!
Bespoke training and workshops are available to train you and you staff for Twitter, blogging and many aspects of social media and marketing. We can train up to 20 employees in your place of work, and we're always happy to accommodate your needs.
Call us, Tweet us, email us, contact us, hey, you can even write on our Facebook wall if you like. We look forward to discussing your social media and helping you grasp the importance of social media for business.